Skip to content
- 1 ½ oz. of Whiskey
- ½ oz. Lighthouse Lemonade – Original or Lime-Lemon
- 3 oz. of Orange juice
- 1 oz. of Grapefruit juice
- 1 oz. Lemon-lime soda (i.e. Sprite or 7 Up)
- For Garnish: 1 Orange slice, 1 maraschino cherry
- Start with 1 ½ oz. of your favourite whiskey and ½ oz. of Lighthouse Lemonade in a tall glass with ice. For a traditional Summer Breeze, use the Lime-Lemon Cordial, or keep things simple and opt for the original Lighthouse Lemonade.
- Add 3 oz. of orange juice and 1 oz. of grapefruit juice to your glass and top with lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and slice of orange and you’re ready to sip. If you’re thinking of serving this drink on a larger scale, try it out in a punch bowl and garnish with slices of lime, lemon, orange, and grapefruit.