Makes 3 servings
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup Lighthouse Lemonade Cordial
- 750 ml water
- Extra herbs & sliced lemons for garnish (optional)
- 4 oz. vodka, gin or your alcoholic mixer of choice (optional)
- In a large pitcher, mix 1/2 cup of Lighthouse Lemonade cordial with 750 mL of cold water.
- Chop the mint, basil, and rosemary into small pieces and muddle using a mortar and pestle to release some of the juices.
- Add the muddled herbs to the pitcher of lemonade, stir the mixture, and let it sit for 24 hours in the fridge.
- After 24 hours, strain the herbs from the lemonade, pour over ice, and add vodka, gin, or your alcoholic mixer of choice!
- Garnish with fresh herbs & sliced lemons (optional).