Skip to content
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup Lighthouse Lemonade cordial
- 1 tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together. Put aside.
- Whisk pumpkin puree and cream until smooth. Add Lighthouse Lemonade cordial and fold into flour mixture until a sticky dough has formed.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough until soft and smooth. Press until 1” thick.
- Dip a 2” cookie cutter in flour and cut out scones. Knead scraps back into a ball and repeat until all dough is used.
- Place scones on a lightly floured baking tray side by side and lightly brush with milk.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.
- For a savoury scone, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve with a dollop of butter. If you’d like a sweeter treat, mix ¼ cup Lighthouse Lemonade cordial with icing sugar to form a glaze and drizzle over scones when cooled.