Makes 6 servings of lemonade.
- 1 cup Lighthouse Lemonade Cordial
- 2 cups water (divided)
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 cups ice
- Lemon slices & frozen berries for garnish
- 6 oz. vodka (or your liquor of choice)
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Make the berry puree by blending the fresh raspberries and strawberries with one cup of water until a thick, smooth liquid has formed.
- Fill a large pitcher with ice, mix 1 cup Lighthouse Lemonade Cordial with the other 1 cup of water and stir to combine.
- Add the berry puree and mix together.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh lemon slices and frozen berries. Enjoy!
Optional: For an alcoholic version, add 1 cup of sparkling water and 6 oz. of vodka to the mixture. Mix and serve.