- 1/2 c. Lighthouse Lemonade Cordial
- 1 tbsp. freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 c. water
- 4 c. vanilla ice cream*
- 1/2 c. crushed ice
- Sliced lemons, for garnish
*Tip: you can replace regular ice cream with a dairy-free or vegan option!
- Mix Lighthouse Lemonade and water together in a pitcher and place in the fridge to chill.
- In a blender, add Lighthouse lemonade, water, freshly-squeezed lemon juice, ice, and ice cream. Blend until smooth and divide among 3 cups.
- Garnish with slices of lemon, extra ice cream, and serve.