Skip to content
- 3 tbsp Lighthouse Lemonade Cordial
- 2 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 1/4 cup block cream cheese, chopped
- zest of one lemon
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or a high-power blender and blend until combined – save ½ cup of shredded coconut for step 3.
- Roll mixture into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Spread the remaining coconut on a plate and roll each ball in it until lightly coated.
- Place balls into the fridge to set for 3 hours.
- Remove balls from the fridge and enjoy!