Skip to content
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Lighthouse Lemonade cordial
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the coconut oil, maple syrup, and Lighthouse Lemonade cordial.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, until the mixture becomes firm.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cookies 3″ apart on the prepared baking sheet and press the balls down slightly with your palm.
- Bake the smaller cookies for 10-12 minutes, until the cookies have lightly browned (not just the edges but also the middle of the cookies). The cookies may crackle a little.
- The cookies will still be very soft when you remove them from the oven. Let them cool on the pan completely.