- 1 cup packed Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 3 cups raw cashews (soaked in hot water for 2-3 hours, then drained)
- 1 tbsp dried lavender
- 1 cup Lighthouse Lemonade cordial
- ¾ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Line the inside of a baking pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the almonds, hazelnuts and dates. Pulse until a sticky dough forms.
- Press the dough into the pan to create an even crust layer. Place the pan in the fridge.
- Rinse out the food processor, then combine the cashews, lavender, Lighthouse Lemonade cordial, coconut oil, salt and vanilla. Blend until the mixture is as smooth as possible, about 3-4 minutes.
- Pull the pan from the fridge and pour the mixture over the crust. Cover and place in the fridge to set for at least 3 hours.
- When the cake is set and firm (and doesn’t jiggle when you wiggle the pie pan), grip the plastic wrap edges and place the cake on a serving plate. Gently pull the plastic wrap out from underneath. Top the cake with sliced lemons and dried lavender. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Not a fan of lavender? Swap out lavender with mint leaves for a fresher taste. If you find the coconut oil tastes too strong, try butter or a vegan butter substitute like Earth Balance instead.