Skip to content
Ingredients for Loaf
- 2 cups of gluten-free flour mix (like this one from Bob’s Red Mill, available in most grocery stores)
- 3 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup Lighthouse Lemonade cordial
- 1 cup soy milk (or other unsweetened non-dairy milk)
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Ingredients for Glaze
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp Lighthouse Lemonade cordial
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a loaf pan.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add poppy seeds and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the rest of the loaf ingredients until smooth.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Since ovens vary, make sure to test with a toothpick to ensure it’s fully baked.
- While the loaf bakes, whisk the glaze ingredients together until smooth.
- Once it’s out of the oven, transfer the loaf to a wire rack to let it cool completely.
- Put a plate, paper towel or parchment paper under the wire rack to catch any excess glaze. Drizzle the glaze over the loaf as evenly as possible and let it set for about 30 minutes.