Skip to content
- Fresh or frozen blueberries, to taste (start with about 10 berries per drink)
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- 0.5 oz Lighthouse Lemonade Lime-Lemon Cordial
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 1 oz club soda
- Lime slices (optional; for garnish)
- Mash the blueberries and mint leaves together at the bottom of a glass.
- Pour in the vodka, soda, and Lime-Lemon Cordial. Add ice and stir until blended.
- Garnish with more blueberries and lime slices, as desired.
- If you want to turn this into a mocktail, we’d recommend doubling the club soda and Lime-Lemon Cordial. Voilà, virgin blueberry mojito!