Skip to content
- 0.5 oz Lighthouse Lemonade cordial
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 2 oz freshly-squeezed blood orange juice
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 5 pieces chopped fruit (fresh raspberries, strawberries or blood orange pieces)
- Pinch of chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Combine Lighthouse Lemonade, vodka, blood orange juice and sparkling water in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour the cocktail over ice and top with the chopped fruit pieces.
- Sprinkle a pinch of chocolate sprinkles over the drink and serve.