Skip to content
- 4 salmon fillets (4-6 oz each), skin on
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Compliments honey
- ¼ cup Lighthouse Lemonade cordial
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and pour olive oil over top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Rub paprika, garlic, chili powder, and parsley on salmon. Put the lemon slices under the fillet(s).
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour gently onto over the salmon.
- Bake for 13 minutes. Salmon should be flaky but not overcooked. Turn over to broil and cook for 3-5 more minutes. Salmon should now appear caramelized.
- Discard skin and serve right away