Mother’s Day Pink Lemonade
Pink lemonade is the ultimate summer drink! Unfortunately, most store-bought varieties are laden with processed sugar, artificial colours, and fruit concentrates.
This Mother’s Day, make a batch of all-natural pink lemonade using our very own Lighthouse Lemonade Cordial and fresh fruit. The key to this recipe is to achieve a balanced flavour by adding both sweet and tangy ingredients. Serve it virgin or add a splash of your favourite liquor!
Makes 6 servings of lemonade.
- 1 cup Lighthouse Lemonade Cordial
- 2 cups water (divided)
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 cups ice
- Lemon slices & frozen berries for garnish
- 6 oz. vodka (or your liquor of choice)
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Make the berry puree by blending the fresh raspberries and strawberries with one cup of water until a thick, smooth liquid has formed.
- Fill a large pitcher with ice, mix 1 cup Lighthouse Lemonade Cordial with the other 1 cup of water and stir to combine.
- Add the berry puree and mix together.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh lemon slices and frozen berries. Enjoy!
- Optional: For an alcoholic version, add 1 cup of sparkling water and 6 oz. of vodka to the mixture. Mix and serve.
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to see the latest recipes, events, and our #MocktailMonday drink ideas. Cheers!